Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introducing Audience and Voice: Green Stuff

I chose my blog titled “Green Stuff” to include in my ePortfolio to illustrate my awareness of audience and voice.  I was aware that everyone has a family.  Families bring memories, good and bad.  Not all families may come together for the holidays or have a traditional dish, but they are at least aware that this occurs.  For me, Green Stuff is not only a dish, but also a wonderful memory.  I use my voice in this blog to get that memory across to my audience.  Keeping in mind that the audience may not have large families as I do, I tried to get across that even the smallest dish can make a lasting memory.  Writing and posting this blog in a public arena was wonderful.  I not only posted it for the class to read, but also posted on Facebook and received many amazing comments from my family.  Their love of Green Stuff is just as dear as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment